cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15 days satisfaction

Melanie2020
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi there I upgraded my plan and my family’s plan and phones 3 days ago. I didn’t get the phone I wanted but the sales rep said if I don’t get the phones that are left today that I won’t get the plan. Now after 3 days I really do not like my phone and the new plans are too expensive and with too much data. I would like to change all my plans back to my old plans and return the phones. Is that possible and I will not be charged the early cancellation fees correct? 

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Melanie2020,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear your new phones and plans are not to your liking. While you should be able to avail of the 15 day satisfaction guarantee, you should note it might not be possible to get your old plans back. If your old plans were grandfathered (ie not in-market anymore), they would no longer be on the system and therefore would be unavailable to be re-added to your account(s). You should, however, be able to switch to a current in-market plan with less cost and less data.

If you do wish to change your plans, you might consider contacting customer services since they would require access to your account account details. Alternatively, you might consider sending a moderator (MOD beside their username) a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account details.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers