cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15 days satisfaction

mohfaour
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I bought an iPhone XR from Fido website, UPS delivered it on September 3, 2019. Today September 15, 2019 I called customer service because the price went down $250 to get these money back, and the agent was not helpful at all and he said the 15 passed, he said i order the phone on August 30, and the ups gave them tracking number on August 30. So you guys if you get the tracking number I have the phone on hand, it is not making any sense, I have the phone since September 3 and it is less than 15 days. The problem is between you and UPS.

2 REPLIES 2

Proac
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Oh wow most people know Apple releases their new phones early September so never buy one in late August unless you really need a phone. I guess technically speaking the purchase date is Aug 30th so most likely out of luck. Received is not the same as purchased.

FidoVanessa

Hey mohfaour!

As per our return policy, you must return the hardware 15 days from the purchase date.You can get more information about our satisfaction garantee, right here.

We would also need to access your account to get to the bottom of this. We can send you a private message from here. Let us know!