Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$15 Discount

NPR
I'm a participant level 3

Hi,

I have an issue regarding a promotion not being applied to my monthly bill. I have 2 lines and each costs $35/month. When I made the changes to my account online on November 2022, it says that if I complete the transaction, a $15 discount will be added for the entire bill from November 2022 to November 2023. I even received an email for it. This is the second bill already since I made the changes and I didn't see any discount. I feel like I am being misled. I contacted phone support last month and the agent who I talked to said that she will apply the discount and I will see it on my next bill but nothing still. Hoping someone could help me out. 

3 REPLIES 3

NPR

Hey @Original_Lucy ,

I already did. Support member said the system wouldn't let him do the adjustments so he couldn't help me. 

Hi again @NPR , sorry to hear that. Did you try Twitter? Or if you have easy access to a corporate store, it may require you drop in and ask for assistance. @Fidosolutions might be able to assist 

Hello @NPR , sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with your billing. I'm sorry, but we can't help with accounts here. You should contact Fido support through one of the methods mentioned Here and request assistance. My preferred method of communication is to send a dm to fidosolutions on Twitter. All the best and hope you receive a speedy resolution