cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

13 Years of Loyalty...

Cheebs187
I'm a participant level 2

I had been a a Fido customer for 13 years. My buddy became a fido member a month ago, left Fido for Koodo and then was offered a win back offer which was the same plan I had for half the price. My contract was up soon so I called Fido and asked if they could give me the plan my buddy had, considering I had been a loyal customer since 2007. They could not offer it to me citing it was an offer from a different department. So I decided to switch service providers and then not even a day later, I got an email from Fido saying an Ambassador would reach out for an exclusive offer to win me back. The Ambassador reached out while I was busy and I asked if they could call back in 20 minutes. It's been a couple hours now and I am still interested in hearing what the offer is so it would be nice to see if 13 years of loyalty means anything to Fido and to have them call me back. 

4 REPLIES 4

Cheebs187

Still have not received a call back. The ambassador had said the offer was time sensitive...

Hey @Cheebs187,

We can help you get that call back from the Fido ambassador. Please reach out to our customer care team here or send us a message on Facebook or Twitter. We can also PM you directly here if you prefer as well. 😊

Cheebs187

PM directly on here would be great. Look forward to hearing from you, thanks. 

Sending you a PM, @Cheebs187. Talk soon!