cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recently got the 200 International LD Minutes for $3/mo

whwogud
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I recnetly got the 200 International LD Minutes for $3/mo.

Which countries are included? I can't seem to find this information anywhere.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Whwogud,

Welcome to the community!

Firstly, it should be noted that the 1000 International minutes and the newer 200 International minutes (includes more Countries) are promotional add-ons which are generally only available with new activations and hardware upgrades.

As far as I am aware, for the 200 International long-distance minutes, these cover calls to 27 countries:

Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, UK.

For the 1000 International long-distance minutes it only covers:

India, China + Hong Kong (excluding Macau and Taiwan), the United Kingdom, Mexico, and Bangladesh.

It should also be noted the list of included Countries can vary depending on when that particular promotion (1000 International minutes) was obtained (see here). The list of included Countries for your promotional add-on should have been provided with the confirmation when you signed up for services.

You should note that this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. You might consider verifying those details with customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers