Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$100 Amazon.ca Gift Card

valblancas
I'm a participant level 1

Hi,

I just upgraded a device (iPhone 7) of one of my lines last Jan 3, 2019 and it says the Amazon $100 Gift Card details will be sent thru email within 10 days.

Just making a ffup.

Hope to hear from you.

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

freddehko
I'm a participant level 2

Hello,

I bought a new plan with device (2 yrs contract) on December 23rd and I was told that $100 amazon gift card will be emailed to me in 10 bussines days but I did not receieve it so far. can you please let me know how should I calim for this?

Thanks,

Fred

Hey @freddehko

Welcome to the Community! Smiley 

Can you give us a little more details on this? 

What kind of phone did you purchase? Was the activation done online or in stores? 

Can you also tell us if you had a chance to check through your emails? These promotional gift cards are usually sent out as an eGift Card. 

Did you verify your spam or junk folders to make sure they weren't accidentally redirected there? 

freddehko

Hello,

I got Apple iPhone7 and activation done in Fido store on December 24th, 2018.

I have checked all my emails including spam and junk folders but there is no Amazon eGift Card. Are you able to process this and send it?

Thanks,

I'll be glad to take a closer look into this. 

We'll send you a PM right from here so we can check it out! Smiley 

joonko

Hi there,

This is my 3rd time trying to get someone to help me with this. 

I switched to Fido on boxing day last year, it was a great deal with with $100 Amazon gift card.

It's now end of March and all the fido representatives are telling me to either contact Amazon or to check spam/junk mail. One person email mention that I indeed claimed my gift card and they don't believe me. 

Honestly, all I need is this gift card and not someone telling me to check my spam when i told them it is NOT there..

Can someone please get me an update on this? looks like I am not the only one experiencing this issue.

Thank you.

Hi @joonko

I'll be sending you a PM shortly so we can have a closer look at what's going on. 

FidoJo1
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @valblancas

What plan tier did you choose when purchasing the iPhone 7?

This promotion was available to all customers upgrading with a Small or Medium in market plan , effective from December 13, 2018, until the end of day of January 7, 2019 (while supplies last)

If all eligibility is met, you should get your electronic gift card by email within 10 business days 🙂

We'd also be happy to look into it on our end, you can reach us here or through PM. 

Let us know!