Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$100 Amazon.ca Gift Card

yz1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi,

Just saw this promotion regarding the $100 Amazon.ca Gift Card on your website and wonder if I qualify: earlier this year I bought a Samsung Galaxy A5 with a 2-year fido plan. 

Thank you!

37 REPLIES 37

msnively
I'm a participant level 3

In December I added a second line with an eligble phone.
I've not recieved the $100 Amazon Gift card either through the mail or via email.

Could someone @ fido look into this please?

Hey @msnively

You definitely should have received your gift card by now. What phone model did you order? 

msnively

The Samsung A8.

Thank you for confirming.

This offer is only available in branded retail locations and on fido.ca (second line activations are not available online).

For the activation of your 2nd line, did you do this in store or you contacted the customer service?

msnively

I did it at a wireless DNA dealer location. They had the signage for this deal plastered all over their store. They are an fido exclusive dealer. So it does apply to my activation.

@msnively

I agree, it applies in your case.

Let's take a look at your account together to see what's going on.

There's a PM coming your way, talk to you soon.

Hey @VS77

Welcome on the Community!

Did you order the phone while the promotional was still going on? 

I'll send you a PM so we can look into this with you.

VS77
I'm a participant level 2

Hi FidoSaira,

I have replied back you your PM you sent me.  Yes I signed up when the promo was ongoing (signed up on Black Friday)

Thanks!

Thanks for clarifying!

We'll continue looking into this with you. 

Priscillamp

Hello,

I upgraded my phone to a Samsung galaxy 8 on November 25 or 24 around these times and I did not receive the $100 Amazon gift card, was wondering if I will be receiving it.

Thanks !

Hello @Priscillamp

I'm happy to know that you were able to get your hands on a new Samsung Galaxy S8.

I was going over the details of the promotion and I can see that it was made available with this device since December 21st 2018.

I can see that you mentioned doing your upgrade around the 24th or the 25th of November. Unfortunately at that time, the $100 Amazon.ca eGift Card promotion was not available with this device.

I moved your post to this thread since it's about the same subject. It also shows you the list of phones that were eligible for this promotion at this time.

I hope this clarifies everything on your end Smiley

Othbard

Hi,

I've received my amazon gift card, but I couldn't validate it. Every time I click on activation link it gives me a "server error" message after 5 minutes waiting for response.

is there any way to get a new link?

thanks.

Hey @Othbard,

We don't provide support for issues related to the electronic gift card once you receive it. I would invite you to contact Amazon directly for assistance. 

You can reach them at 1-877-586-3230. 

Othbard

@FidoRachel wrote:

Hey @Othbard,

We don't provide support for issues related to the electronic gift card once you receive it. I would invite you to contact Amazon directly for assistance. 

You can reach them at 1-877-586-3230. 

I changed browsers and then I got the gift card code. Thanks everyone for your help

SarahJacques

I am wondering how we will receive the gift card from the Black Friday promo? I purchased the A8 online with a small plan and when I received my phone today I did not have a voucher or card in the box and no mention of it either??

JmeH

Have you received it yet?  

Hey @SarahJacques

Glad to hear you already received your phone, are you enjoying it? 

You'll get your electronic gift card by email within 10 business days!

Happy shopping!