cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 data add-on not being applied to pre-paid account

GPF
I'm a participant level 3

Hi, I bought a $10 prepaid voucher yesterday. I entered the PIN and received the confirmation SMS that the voucher was applied and credited to my account. I was waiting for the credit to automatically purchase a 1 month 100MB data add-on but until 1 day later, still nothing.

How can I purchase a $10 1 month 100MB data add-on manually?

Thanks!

***Edited to add label***

5 REPLIES 5

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @GPF!

You can add this feature by logging into My Account or even by dialing 6-1-1 from your mobile phone (Select #3 for phone features).

You just need to make sure to have the sufficient balance to cover the cost of your voice plan, the 911 fee and your add-on. 

There should only be a delay of up to 5 minutes between the time you refill and the time the amount is deducted from your balance. 

I hope this was helpful. Smiley 

GPF

Hello Pierre,

I already have the 100MB add-on in my account and I also have sufficient balance to cover the $10 add-on and 911 fees.

Yes, it normally takes 5 minutes to apply the $10 voucher and the amount deducted from my balance, but it has been over a day already since I applied the voucher and I'm still waiting for the amount to be deducted and my mobile add-on refilled to 100MB.

Thanks.

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thank you for the clarification @GPF

I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look at this together. Smiley 

GPF

Hello, this situation has happened to me again yesterday. Could someone please contact my via Private Message? Thanks.

FidoThomas
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @GPF,

Sure thing! Sending you a PM right now Smiley

Talk to you soon.