cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

modem return

aximrocks
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

there was a mistake made for the 150M service I ordered online, two orders were created for the same address and fido send me two modems. I chatted with the CS agent online and she cancelled one of the account and told me to ship the extra modem back. I dropped off the modem at a fido store on Nov 30 since it's closer to my home. now I'm getting emails asking me to return the modem by Dec 30. Apparently the fido store clerk did not update my account properly so fido think the modem is not returned. I contacted custom service again and was told that Store inventory and Fido warehouse inventor is different. I need to get the modem back from Store and send it to Fido warehouse. well, I don't have the time to pick it up and ship it to the warehouse.  this was a mistake on fido's end, two orders were created for the same address. I already spent hours on this problem that I did not create in the first place. fido store had the modem, so I already fulfilled my obligation. why can't the CS agent call the fido store and sort it out. he said that he did not have access to phones so there is nothing he can do! who can help me resolve this issue??

1 REPLY 1

FidoKenny

Hello @aximrocks and welcome to the Community.

2 orders should definitely never be done when it comes to a Fido Home Internet account. It's definitely not the experience that we want for any of our customers.

In order to get this resolved, we will need to verify your account with you.

You can find all the ways to reach our customer service here.