Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

The new Fido modem ( Rogers used ) is pathetic

Been with Fido since 2015 and never had complained about their network or connection.Recently I moved and upgraded my package to 150 Mbps for home Internet. They gave me Rogers black used modem which doesn't connect to adjucent rooms. I might need to...

meeraj27 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

$150.00 Amazon giftcard

Hello there, I signed up with Fido Internet in September of 2020. At the time, there was a promotion stating that I would receive a $150.00 Amazon gift card if I signed up within the promotional period. I signed up within said period and was told tha...

Fitzsimer by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer

This is Sunday January 24 2021 and I am  trying to find out what speed my internet is running at. And I get to the page that says click here and then click go then it keeps taking me back to the previous.  The speed test by ookla is around 12 mbs and...

Abdul-1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is my DOCSIS WAN reading good?

I connected my laptop directly to modem and modem is in bridge mode. here is what I get, why port 5 shows unsupported? this is Hitron CODA modem, its connected directly to the cable, no splitters in between.the reason I am asking is that my discord s...

yydmay_0-1611418208550.png
yydmay by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing

Hello just trying to figure out why my first bill  your internet at 37.50 is now 83.24? 

Tapo73 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes