Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

home internet

georgefarid
I'm a participant level 1

Hi,

I tried to contact the home internet customer service more than 6 times within the last three weeks and each time cannot reach them or after holding on for more an hour no body anawer me ,

they have changed my two home internet plan and every day i receive a message or a phone call from the payment department to pay the bill however i cannot discuuss what happened ?

is there anybody  can help ?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Tupac1

I feel this. I've been trying to contact people for the past two weeks and waiting on the phone for hours on end every time is a big turn off. I messaged a mod here yesterday in hopes of talking to someone quicker but no reply yet. Might start looking for alternative options for my home internet. Big turn off. 

Hey @Tupac1, since you are with us in private, we'll continue there with you. šŸ˜Š

FidoKenny

Hello @goegefarid @Community

When contacting the customer service, our customers are experiencing a longer waiting time than usual due to the volume of requests that we are receiving on our end.

We do appreciate your patience and our team is working to answer you ASAP.

You can find the quickest ways to reach us here.

Komal2
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I am facing same problems I am calling Fido from last week and after waiting for 3-3 hours call disconnects. It is so frustrating. Now I just want to cancel my service just because of this poor customer service. They don't respect others time 

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Komal2!

We'd really hate to see you go and we always try to provide the best service we can!

We're busier right now with our holiday promos and wait times can be a little longer but we are here to help Smiley

Were you able to reach someone? If not, let us know and we'll PM you. 

nmcgregor

I don't think anyone works at FIDO any longer