Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

OBS video stream dropped frame (upload issue)

Hi, I have constant dropped frame trying to stream to Facebook Live using OBS. At first when I install the internet, upload was always less than 2Mb/s (I have 150/15 plan).I've put a ticket in and now upload speed seems stable (mostly 16Mb/s flucates...

enochcheng by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't get a human on the phone

please stop playing the same really bad music over and over and over and over again while waiting to connect to customer service, the wait time is really bad and the music makes it worse. dont make your customers listen to the same song over and over...

Louis1111 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

$150 Gift card for Home Internet

Hello, I  signed up for home Internet with Fido about 4 months ago during the promotion that came with the $150 Amazon gift card. However, I have not received the gift card despite being subscribed to both the phone plan and Internet service from Fid...

Sndjx by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Arrangement Fido

Hello,  I recently made a promise to pay over the phone with a representative who told me the only way our agreement would stand is if I call in to make the payment. Which I've never heard of because I was going to do it online however I agreed. Ive ...

image.png
Thowell by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido Account

I've been a Fido customer (mobile phones) for a while. I have an account on Fido.ca for managing the mobile bill.I've signed up for Fido Internet with the new account number and I want to see this account in my Fido account but I can't find any optio...

AshMalBen by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes