Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Recent Inconsistent Connection Speeds

Been with FIDO last 4 or 5 years. Over the past four days connection speeds have been dropping to 0.8mbps or less. This will last a couple hours, then go back to 90mbps. Shifting back and forth for days now. Modem reset, no effect. I am hardwired to ...

MOOXE by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Internet Service Start Date

Just got WiFi modem package, I cannot find the service start date in my fido.ca account or any notice letter in the package box. I cannot find fido customer phone number to ask? Where would I find it? Thanks

liang128 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

dropping internet conn

Having issue with fido internet connection.  The connection has been dropping frequently while WFH.  Replaced the modem and also my own router per CS suggested but still same issue.  Have a tech came out and check and he said everything is fine.  Now...

screamer00 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

WAN_Connection: ISP's DHCP did not function properly

My router from time to time, momentarily lost the connection to the Modem (hitron CODA-4582). My router log says: WAN_Connection: ISP's DHCP did not function properly. My router is ASUS AC86U. Any idea or is/are there any setting you I try.  I ofund ...

h_liem_n by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

$250 FOR NOT RETURNING THE MODEM

1). I cancelled the homeinternet service Nov.28 and returned the modem the same day through Canada Post.2). The bill on Dec18 showed it was final bill and not mentioned the modem. No any emails or calls to check the modem.3). The bill on Jan18 showed...

kevinxxq1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes