Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

FEEDBACK THREAD - Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community,   We're currently offering our members an exclusive opportunity to participate in a trial of the new firmware for our Fido Home Internet Wi-Fi Modem (CGN3AMF). For details of this program, please click here.   This thread will be used ...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 122 replies
  • 6 likes

Resolved! Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community,   As you all know, the Fido Community has always played an important role in providing valuable feedback regarding our products and services. In that light, we are thrilled to offer our members an exciting opportunity: A chance to part...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

Unbelievable customer service

it seems i go through this with fido every month. Was told someone would be here to fix my wifi problem on saturday between 2-4 i waited for them to call and say they are here but nothing happened. Fastforward to Tuesday i spend half a day on hold th...

BP13 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you turn off bridge mode?

I'm trying to install an Orbi Mesh system and it suggests turning off something called Bridge Mode on my modem. What is Bridge Mode and how do I turn it off?

Cernik by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to cancel my home fido internet

Hi, i'm trying to reach fido customer care to cancel my home internet plan and got no success. I'm not using modem from last two months and they are charging me every month. If someone from the fido department sees this message, please do reply asap....

hrindrsmaan by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Terrible technical support

Got Fido internet a week ago and I am already having connection/speed issues. I have been on the phone for over two hours trying to connect to technical support and still haven't connected a rep. This is on a week day during business hours (1400-1600...

ktvlam by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Intermittent internet since last 2 weeks

My home internet is intermittently down. This issue is happening since last 2 weeks, it is so unreliable, we (my wife and I) are missing important meetings and have to opt for vaction as no internet...and have to work at night to cover as well. This ...

samjos by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes