Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Black Modem Issue

kjon1111
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi,

I had more than 2 years of service with Fido 150Mb speed unlimited BUT with White Modem which I NEVER EVER had any problem with. solid communication and never disconnects. called customer service to "transfer my service" to my new apartment they refuse to do so. made me cancel my plan. I did. since I was happy with the Fido connection, I got another service for my new home. They sent a technician with Black Modem. OMG !!!! from day 1 I have had many issues with this modem. called tech support they sent someone. changed the modem checked the line still the issue is there. the connection gets interrupted so often and gets disconnected. they reset the connection network. Im out of options now. I want to improve my speed even I can pay more but they dont send white modem to check.  is it possible I can buy the white modem and configure it to avoid this mess ?

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaira

Hey @kjon1111!

I cannot see why your existing service wasn't moved to the new address if it was serviceable. Did they give any reason for that? That said, I am sorry to learn you're experiencing trouble with the new modem and therefore your service. 

As for the modem, you will need to contact our internet technical support team directly so they can look into it with you. You can reach them at 1-888-259-3436.