cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's my $150 Amazon Gift Card?

Marsha-Lee
I'm a participant level 2

We signed for your internet service in September where we were promised a $150 gift card. It's now December and my 5th attempt at trying to obtain this card and still nothing! The last rep I spoke to said I'd receive the registration email in 3 days and that was over a week ago! I just called and was waiting over 30 mins only to have the call disconnected. Should I be looking for a new phone and internet provider Fido?? This is ridiculous! 

8 REPLIES 8

vc001

I have also been waiting since mid September with many calls to Fido and I have not received my $150 Amazon cards.

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @vc001!

This should have been received. Can you please check your inbox and junk mail for e-mails from notification@prepaiddigitialsolutions.com OR from fido@e.helloworldmail.com.

If it's not there, let us know and we'll send you a PM so we can investigate further. 

vc001

I have checked daily and call to Fido and it is still not resolved. I am very disappointed since more than 3 months have been passed by.

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for getting back to us, @vc001. I'm sending you a PM to have it checked out. 

PhaTCounT
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Been waiting since September also. Multiple PMs from the mods here, always same song and dance.
It's been escalated more then once, then they say another 3 or so business days, another weeks goes by, and more nothing. It's getting a little ridiculous at this point. Perhaps someone should contact a news outlet or something to that nature to further investigate this issue.. 

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Marsha-Lee! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

Thank you very much for all your patience with us! I do sincerely apologize for the trouble. If you wish, I'll be happy to send you a PM from the community to assist you with this.

Just let me know!

Marsha-Lee

Hi Philippe,

Yes, I'd appreciate that.

@PhaTCounT  We truly apologize for the inconvenience! Don't worry though, we're still working on it and you should receive the email very soon.

We definitely want to make sure every eligible customer gets their gift card!

@Marsha-Lee a PM is coming your way. Smiley