cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for technical support became a nightmare!!

dusorin
I'm a participant level 3

This is the second day in a row when I am waiting to deal with the lack of proper service. Yesterday I spent 1 hour and 20 minutes on the phone (after being disconnected by the system after 45 minutes - I guess they got tired of me???) and trying for the second round.

Spent 15 minutes with the first CSR, just for her to tell me that she needs to transfer me to Tech Support. Spent 25 minutes there going through diagnostics, just to get to the conclusion they need to send a technician to my home. Got a schedule for today between 2 and 4 - spent two hours waiting to no avail - no one shows up - no one calls me.

Here I am again on the line for 40 minutes already, listening to the same music over and over again - this is becoming very frustrating!!!

3 REPLIES 3

FidoLony

Hey @dusorin,

Welcome to the community!

We're very sad to learn about your recent experience with our tech team. That's definitely not the kind of service we want to offer!

Did you get a chance to contact our tech team to find out why the initial visit was not completed or followed up on? 

dusorin

Hi there,

Yes, while still unclear why the first visit did not happen, after another 30 minutes on the phone we scheduled another visit for the next day (that happen as scheduled), and the technician was able to solve the problem properly - my internet is working fine!

While the end result was totally satisfactory, the waiting time was extremely long!

(and maybe you can expand the playlist - at least that will make the wait more enjoyable - I've listened to the same 3 songs repeated so many times that I totally dislike them moving forward!!

Thank you,

SS

Hey @dusorin

Thanks for your feedback. We're happy to read that everything is resolved!