cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of service

Galileolaureano
I'm a contributor level 1

Is there anyone here moved the home internet from one address to another? Usually, how many hours, days or weeks you need to wait to reactivate your internet?

***Edited to add labels***

11 REPLIES 11

Galileolaureano
Requested transfer dated january 31st, as of this date and time still no connection. I did spoke to 7 to 10 agents already about my case but still the same. I don't know why so hard on their end to transfer my service. They told me that the place where am i now is lined and system ready. Now question, since that they can't do anything about my case is it possible to just apply again for the home internet as a new customer? I think that would be better 'coz when i applied for the service i got my modem really fast and activated it at the same and everything went well and fast. Is it possible?

:face_with_medical_mask::face_with_medical_mask::face_with_medical_mask::face_with_medical_mask::face_with_medical_mask::face_with_medical_mask::face_with_medical_mask::face_with_medical_mask::face_with_medical_mask::face_with_medical_mask::face_with_medical_mask::face_with_medical_mask::face_with_medical_mask:

Hmm, that delay is longer than usual.

Let's take a closer look at that. 

I'll send you a PM shortly. 

Galileolaureano
12 days gone still no connection. Called yesterday and told again and again "system error" now i need to wait for another 10 days and and let the system resolved the case by its own and if nothing happened that is the time they will escalate my case. Really? After 10 days? So that means 12 days not yet enough?

Hi @Galileolaureano!

I'll take a closer look at your situation! I'll send you a PM in a few minutes. 

Galileolaureano

Again, i requested to move my home internet to a new address last january 31st. The next day still no connection. I called again and told me wait for 24 hours that became 48 hours then three days. Feb 6 i called again and told me that my order is being stucked in the system and told me to wait again for another 10 days. Feb 16 called again hoping that there will be a good news but in the end the guy that i spoked to told me to wait again for another 10 days and if nothing happened theres nothing they can do about my case that i need to cancel my subscription 'coz they cant resolve my case. Really you cant do anything about it? I've waited for so long already and since that i have no home internet im using all of my data of my phone and tablet. Bills are so high already and then in the end "WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, YOU NEED TO CANCEL YOUR HOME INTERNET" anyway thanks thats a good advice tsk tsk tsk

***Edited to remove personal information***

Hi @Galileolaureano!

That definitely doesn't sound right. Sad I'll send you a PM so we can look into this further.

Talk to you soon.

Galileolaureano
Exactly 20 days of no internet connection. Sounds good right? Tsk tsk tsk.....😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

Hey Galileolaureano, 

I'm sorry to see you're still experiencing issues with your Home Internet service. This is definitely not the kind of thing we want for our customers! 

Don't hesitate to reply to our most recent PM if you'd like us to take a second look at the updates with you or if you have any other questions. 

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey Galileolaureano!

The delay would depend on a couple factors. 

You could set it up for your service to be moved to your new address in advance and, in that case, your service would be transferred and would work at your new address as of 6am on the date you asked for.

For requests made the same day, your service would work after a few hours at your new address and would be cancelled by 11pm at your old address.

In both cases, this is also dependent on the complexity of the transfer. 

Hope this helps! Smiley

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

@Galileolaureano I don't think there is any specific time line it all depends on the situation but obviously they will try to get it done ASAP.