cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This Company is run by Scammers

ThisCompanyLies
I'm a contributor level 1

I came to Fido to get a phone plan, and they offered me a 100 dollar credit and 50 percent off of my bill for the first 12 months. I went to the Eaton Centre location of Fido to get this done. 

three months later I have been charged a bill of over 100 dollars, no credit has been applied. I have been following up every month to ask if the credit has been applied. 

Each month they tell me it will be auto applied so I just have to wait for the next bill. Every single associate assures me that the bill will receive a 100 credit. 

I have been calling every month for 3 months, waiting on hold for a combined total of 9 hours

I just want to leave this company because each time I call they time out their calls purposefully so that they don't have to deal with me. 

This is disgusting you lie to your customer to take their money, then you put them on hold and waist their time for months at a time with no resolution. I will be cancelling my service and making sure to tell everyone I know never to go with fido again because they are scammers and liars.

2 REPLIES 2

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @ThisCompanyLies

Welcome to the Community. 

I am sad to see that you've had this kind of experience. We definitely don't want to see you leave, I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look into your account together. 

ThisCompanyLies

Thank you for your response