cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck move order

SAF30
I'm a participant level 3

I called Fido to indicate that I would be moving and wanted to move my services with me. This resulted in what has been termed a "stuck order", something I have read about from countless other posters. 

In short, I've now spent about 6 hours spread across 7 days on the phone with this "stuck order". This is despite having called Fido well in advance of the move, and having been a customer for 4-5 years. Each time I talk to someone, I get the same script: they put me on hold, talk to their supervisor, come back and then put me on hold again (on repeat for a bit). Then they ask for my number so they can text me back to let me know what has happened. Only on the fourth time did I receive a text, which says "your stuck order case has been escalated to back office teams, we do apologize for delay, Fido do not reply".

No customer should be treated this way, but I should also say that I work in a hospital and need internet to deal with highly time-dependent, patient related items. So I've been forced to work more than 12 hours per day in order to attend to all of this with not having internet at home. I am trying to cancel now, but even that cannot be done.

This is completely inexcusable and seems to be recurrent. 

5 REPLIES 5

SAF30

Hi Philippe 

I'd love an update and will be sure to also update the Fido community once I hear something. As it stands, it has almost been two weeks without the problem being resolved and I've never been told why the issue arose to begin with. Meanwhile, my work is suffering. 

I'll go ahead and send you a PM shortly @SAF30! Talk to you soon. Smiley

SAF30

Looking forward to hearing something!

So far, I'm on the phone again, now 10 days without internet. No one can tell me why I would have a "stuck order", which could not relate to payment since I've have direct billing. I can't even cancel my account with this order being "stuck". 

Without internet access for this many days, my general (frontline) work is not receiving proper attention, though I am spending as much time in the office as possible to maximize internet use from the hospital. 

We've sent you a PM @SAF30! We'll continue to chat with you there. Smiley

FidoPhilippe

Hey @SAF30! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience this problem has caused you. I can certainly understand your frustration! Rest assured that we're doing all we can to fix this for you. However, we'll be happy to check that out directly with you, if you want an update.

Just request a PM from us and we'll send you one. Thanks again for all your patience!