cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed wifi

firmware
I'm a participant level 3

On 5G I get my full 75u speed, but on 2.4 I max out about 56u, single strength great, even next to router, no overlapped channels or close by electronics.

In 2.4 set up running bgn mixed.

Is there a speed limitation on this setup and frequency?

What can I change on the 2.4 wireless setup to get full speed on 2.4?

5 REPLIES 5

firmware

I TRIED AGAIN TRYING TO GET TECHNICAL SUPPORT BY PHONE TODAY.

OVER AN HOUR WAIT AND NEVER GOT THROUGH. HAD to give up.....

ITS VERY POOR SERVICE!

Please help perhaps I will stop posting here and post on Facebook and other public sites as this site does not seem to be able to help me connect.

Telling people to call technical support when no one answers time and time again is very poor customer service.

Please help 

Sorry to learn that. Did you try to contact them through live chat?

I'll send you a PM shortly.

FidoPhilippe

Hey @firmware! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I assume you've tried to restart the modem, yes? If so, I would recommend contacting our technical support staff, so they can run some tests on it. You can contact them here.

firmware

Hi Phillippe, that was a very disappointing reply,🤔 especially for a moderator!

Restart the modem, call technical support, so sad, its was laughable, You missed plug the modem in.

I already rebooted the modem several times, and was in contact with your technical support, after a very long wait, unfortunately the person was unable to help He said getting 50 U on 2. 4 was better than most customers, which I found unacceptable.

Was hoping not to burn another hour in the queue for support and waste my cell phone minutes, is there a way to have your second level technical support address this directly.

I understand this might not have been the answer you were expecting, but our goal is to help up in the best way we can. Our internet technical support team handles requests of this type. While we can do a basic troubleshooting with you, we do not have the tools to assist you with a thorough troubleshooting. For that, you will need to reach to them once again and have them escalate to tier 2 if needed.

They do offer assistance through live chat as well. You can join them from here.