Did you mean: 

Satisfied Customer

FollowThePolo
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1
Click here
Click here
Always Give People More Than What They Expect To Get

I have complained when Fido has done me wrong, so it's only fair to acknowledge when they do me right. 
Yesterday at noon, I accidentally knocked off the internet modem and it broke, so I contacted Customer Service right away, I got transferred twice and was on hold for about 25 mins but once I got a customer rep from technical support I got my problem solved really fast, he understood the situation and within the next two hours, I had someone from Fido at my door with a new modem that was really easy to replace and my internet was back and runing in no time. I thought it would be at least 2-3 days for a new modem so I was pleasantly surprised and I want to acknowledge the good service I got from the technical support department this time, well done Fido.

1 REPLY 1

That's great that they looked after you so quickly. You are right about letting Fido know when they are doing it right. Negative feedback should be balanced with the many things that they do right. I have been with Fido for 16 years for a reason, and it's not because I'm too lazy to switch providers. When I have any issues with Fido, it's been resolved quickly and without any resistance. I appreciate the service and the candor of the CSR's and the excellent MODS on this forum.