cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random past due balance on my Fido Internet Account

Alan2021
I'm a contributor level 1

So I got the standard "your payment is due" email and I logged into my account to pay and for some reason there is a message that says "You have a past due balance that is subject to daily interest charges." even though I pay in full as soon as I get the email notification (well in advance of when it's due).  I paid the monthly amount due in full as I do every month and my balance shows as $0.00 (payment isn't due until December 12th or something like that) but underneath my current balance of $0.00, there is a message that says "Past due $4.52 of total balance.  Payment not required" and this mysterious past due balance does not show up on any of my invoices.

22 REPLIES 22

Alan2021

Hi @FidoAnthonyZ 

The link you provided is down.

Alan2021_0-1637593097482.png

Instead of me using hours to connect with your customer service department, can you just tell me that if I pay all of my bills early and in full and if it says that there is an outstanding balance, it's just a glitch on your end?

Thanks for the heads up @Alan2021!

We've identified this on Monday and had it resolved on the same day. The link should be working now Smiley

Cheers!