cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepaid MasterCard $150

Lizalee
I'm a participant level 2

Hi, I signed up for a $150 Fido Mastercard Prepaid Card and later I got an email asking me if I have received it. I did not receive the card, so I replied to the email and did not get any respond back from fido.

Please advice to who should I forward an email to get my Mastercard.

5 REPLIES 5

Williams10

Hi! I took the Home Internet service during the Holidays and I never received a mastercard link. I called up Fido and was asked to sign up on a website and I received an email letting me know I have successfully signed up for the gift card but have still not received any details regarding the card yet and it has been two weeks since. 

Williams10

Hi Claudia! 

will the gift card come in digitally (which is why I need to check my email) or would I get a physical card cause I was never asked for my address details? 

the registration details never asked for my preference.

thank you for your help. 

It's my pleasure Smiley 

You will be sent a digital gift card that you'll be able to use anywhere where they accept Prepaid Mastercards.

I hope this helps!  

Hey @Williams10,

Welcome to the community Smiley

The gift card is sent 3-4 weeks after you fill out the registration. If you don't receive it after 4 weeks, please reach out so we can look into it with you. Don't forget to keep an eye on your Spam / Junk folders in case the email gets directed there.

Cheers! 

FidoAllan

We replied to your PM, @Lizalee! Smiley