cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer service

Hag_b
I'm a participant level 2

I would like to make a complain. Tuesday Oct 18 I called fido customer service and asked for better offers as I ve been with fido for 1 year and my promotion 50% /12months ending soon, The representative gave me her offer and when i told her that other fido customers are getting better prices she yelled on me (by the way fido can investigate how she acted by phone call ) and she said this is your best price. Honestly i was looking to stay with fido but I dont accept someone to talk with me like that ,for that reason i asked her to put my internet service on cancelation , actually we as customers we are calling fido customer service to inquire about promos but not to be mistreated 
Is that how fido treat its customers and you are asking me if I recommend you.very dissapointed 

4 REPLIES 4

Colinger09
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have been on the phone for 1 hour and 45 minutes and customer service is now sending me to Loyalty Customer Rention........wait time minimum additional 1 hour and 30 minutes.  My rate has literally doubled since the promotion ran out 1 day ago and I have been with Fido for 3 years!  Trying to make changes online isn't easy at all and they force you to call.  Once you call you are on the line forever only to be given the run around for longer.   This is outrageous.  

Hey @Colinger09,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to learn about the long delays you experienced over the phone, Given the recent holiday deals, we are a bit busier than usual.

That said, you can reach out via live chat or social media and our customer care team can help you further.

All of our support channels are located here.    

FidoKenny

Hello @Hag_b and welcome to the Community.

In order to verify this with you, we will need acces to your account. You can find all the ways to reach our customer sevice here.

Hag_b

Hi there ,

Thank you for your attention , actually since yesterday im trying to delete my post because i made a chat conversation with fido representative on social media and she has solved my internet plan issue , no worries so far and thanks for your time

have a good week