cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please link my Internet and Mobile account to my Fido.ca login

dhtlee
I'm a participant level 3

I have my Internet account activated on September 20, 2020. Recently I got a new Fido mobile plan. However, I can't link both to my current Fido.ca online account. Please help as I do not want to create 2 online accounts

13 REPLIES 13

LTM2
I'm a participant level 1

i am having ssame issue and it is very frustrating. When i opened my internet account, it was mispelled by the person on the shop. Then i had to call customer service to get my name corrected. Now when i try to login to my fido account to pay the bill for home internet, i see only my mobile account and not any active internet accounts.I have been on call with support for hours, yet nobody seems to know how to resolve my issue. Can sombeody help please

Hey @LTM2 Smiley

We need access to your account in order to link your Home Internet and mobile accounts, so customer service should be able to help with that. 

Did the support team mention the reason why this couldn't be done on their side? 

srichardson40

I am having this same issue. Can you please reach out to help me?

Hey @srichardson40 Smiley 

We can certainly help you with that, but we'll need access to your account.

Therefore, you can contact us through any method listed here when you have a moment and we'll be happy to look into it! 

WL97
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I tried to use the support chat on fido.ca to have them help me link the home internet account and mobile account, I already login with email address but can only see the mobile account. But staff in chat told me I have to use a different email address to register for my home internet account, that doesn't make sense at all, what should I do now?

Hey @WL97! We have replied to your PM. 

Pandit_MB

Hello Allan, I am having similar trouble linking my new mobile plan to my existing fido account. When I log in to my fido account, I can only see my home internet line. Please help me to get it resolved

Hey @Pandit_MB,

We'll need to access your account to be able to help. You can contact us here for account related questions for immediate support. 

We can also send you a PM here on the community exceptionally. Let us know what you prefer. 

dhtlee

Posting here for visibility. This profile issue has been resolved thanks to Fido Mods, and it did not even take long. The mods here provide the right kind of service (as opposed to the wrong and unhelpful ones from live chat and phone reps), and I commend their efforts.

dhtlee

Hi FidoClaudia, it doesn't seem fixed. I just logged in and can see the right Internet Account. There is a Mobile account that I can switch to, but the account number is wrong, and it says "Check Back Later". I suspect this was an account from years ago when I previously used to be a fido mobile user.

For my current Fido mobile account, I can only see it on the My Account app.

When I login, I see my Internet account with the wrong Mobile account.

When I try to register with the same email, it says email is already registered with another account 

When I try to register with a different email (something I'm reluctant to do), I never get the activation link even though it says it sent it.

Basically I'm stuck. Can't view my mobile bill statement at all.

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @dhtlee,

This should be fixed now, can you please try it again and let us know how it goes?

dhtlee

Please see response above as well as in the the gift card thread 

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

I see we're speaking in PM, we'll continue there!