Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Wrong Bill Amount and Time Period

I had taken home internet and Mobile connection from Fido. The experience post the first call to book the services has been a stress. Now after waiting and chatting for almost years with the support, I get a bill for the internet without my promo app...

Shobhitgupta by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Amazon gift card

When will I get my Amazon gift card that I'm supposed to receive for Fido home internet promotion

allyntonia17 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 51 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappointed with Moving Service

Hello,I have been a loyal FIDO customer for over 2 years.I requested for moving my home internet connection to a new address. I was assured that the new place had a 'hot' internet connection and I could just unplug the modem at the old location and p...

Wifi Issue with Hitrol CGN3U - replaced modem?

Hi, I had to replace a modem yesterday as per advice of the technical personnel as I had issues with internet connectivity with the old one. The old was Hitron Coda 4582u and never had any problem except slow connection speeds once in a while and res...

mrraffu by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor home internet speed

Home internet is complete waste of time. Cheaper plan with perks but ruins subscribers entirely.  From the day first, the download speed is 2.1 mbps for advertised plan of 150 mbps. Tech support is just full with lies and drama. In-person tech suppor...

Bob118 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes