Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

FEEDBACK THREAD - Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community,   We're currently offering our members an exclusive opportunity to participate in a trial of the new firmware for our Fido Home Internet Wi-Fi Modem (CGN3AMF). For details of this program, please click here.   This thread will be used ...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 122 replies
  • 6 likes

Resolved! Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community,   As you all know, the Fido Community has always played an important role in providing valuable feedback regarding our products and services. In that light, we are thrilled to offer our members an exciting opportunity: A chance to part...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

signed up for 50% off

hello on december 11th I signed up at a fido store for the 150u 50% promotion plus a $100 giftcardi got my bill to be paid by december and on the bill it says internet offer - 12 mths (value of $47.17)  in the paper the rep gave me it says 50% but it...

mflores56 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Should CGN3 come with a base?

Should the CGN3 come with a base?  I read one post where you can wall mount it with the standard base but I did not get one as part of my package.  I did get two coaxial cables though which seemed odd.  

ShaneMac613 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon gift Card

I have tsigned up for the FIdo Internet 75 and was told with this promotion I would be reciving a 150$ amazon gift card in about 6 weeks. It has been about 9 weeks later and I recieved only th 100$ gift card?? 

amalamanny by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes