cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet for more than 8 hours

Siq1
I'm a participant level 3

I don't have internet for more than 8 hours.  Internet is an issue for last 2 weeks. Can't work from home. Kids Can't do assignments. Need for change provider

5 REPLIES 5

Siq1

Talked to 2 reps as I don't have internet for last 9 hours. Looks like it's my fault. So rude... looks like I am having service for free

Hi there @Siq1

Not sure what you mean when you say it's your fault 😕 

Have you spoken to our home internet technical support? They would be best qualified to help you with your home internet service. 

You can reach them here Fido.ca/contact 

Siq1

Interesting FIDO does not care about our issue

Hello Siq1,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your Home Internet. I understand it's disappointing not receiving a reply to your post. However, you should note that the forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. If you wanted to further discuss your situation and possibly receive updates to your situation, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. Since your issue is with your internet at home, your best option would be to contact their dedicated Home Internet line.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Siq1

I think already mentioned contacted FIDO 2 times