Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Credit Inquiries

cparmaks
I'm a participant level 2

Hi,

I am a new Fido Home Internet customer. I put an online order on 23rd of June and I received my modem today - 2 weeks. Although I still cannot connect internet because modem is not working properly, there are two credit check inquiries are placed. When I checked via Credit Karma I can see there is an additional inquiry on July 6. What a terrible start with Fido!

cparmaks_0-1594144251160.png

cparmaks_1-1594144270381.png

3 REPLIES 3

FidoValerie

Hi @cparmaks

Welcome to the Community. Smiley

I'm sorry to read that you're disappointed in your start with the Fido Home Internet service! 
In order to verify why these credit evaluations were performed though, we would need to have access to your account.

To discuss the account, you can contact us here.
Alternatively, we can also send you a PM through the Community.

Let me know what you prefer!

We're glad to know your connection was already fixed @cparmaks Smiley

I'll send you a PM here on the community to look into the rest.

For future reference, you would just need to select My Fido Services from the link Valerie sent and then choose the preferred channel through which you want to get in touch with us. 

Talk soon!

cparmaks

Hi @FidoValerie,

First, let me thank for your prompt response.

My Internet connection has been fixed yesterday! It was such a good on-site support as well.

Definitely, it is wonderful to see how Fido promptly reacts on a matter.

I couldn't find the exact coomunication channel via Contact Us link that you provided. Thus, it would be great if you can forward me a PM through the Community.

Cheers, stay safe.