cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low cost internet for ODSP/OW recipients

JageDrift
I'm a participant level 3

I don't know if this has been asked before but I'm on ODSP and can't afford to continue to pay 73.45 for my current WiFi home internet plan (currently have a discount so I'm paying less than that right now but it goes back up in January I think) and I was wondering if you can create a similar option like Rogers has with their Connected For Success plan which offers high speed unlimited internet at low prices to ODSP recipients like myself, etc. If this does not happen my only other option is to switch to Rogers in the near future. 

3 REPLIES 3

Cvo
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Yes 

JageDrift

Unbelievable it's 2023 (more than a year since my post) and you still have not implemented a similar program considering you're practically owned by Rogers, if it weren't for my agoraphobia and chronic back + hip problems preventing me from returning your modem and the two whole weeks it takes to be approved by Rogers for it's Connected for Success program I would've moved on by now, you're internet prices are ridiculous right now, and yes I tried calling to see if you had any home internet discounts for existing customers a few months ago and was met with that there were none, unbelievable, its unfair for people like me who live on social assistance, sincerely unsatisfied customer.

FidoFaiza

Hi @JageDrift

Please reach out to our customer service and they'll be happy to find you something that suits your needs. 

Thanks.