Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

FEEDBACK THREAD - Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community,   We're currently offering our members an exclusive opportunity to participate in a trial of the new firmware for our Fido Home Internet Wi-Fi Modem (CGN3AMF). For details of this program, please click here.   This thread will be used ...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 122 replies
  • 6 likes

Resolved! Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community,   As you all know, the Fido Community has always played an important role in providing valuable feedback regarding our products and services. In that light, we are thrilled to offer our members an exciting opportunity: A chance to part...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

Fido internet is really slow

I just purchased 150Mb/sec home internet service from Fido and my download speed is now under 50Mb after I rebooted the modem several times. I know Fido is a low price intenet service provider and don't expect to have full 150Mb but under 50Mb is una...

tran6711 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido what type of Company are you!!!!

For the past three days I'm trying to contact someone @ Fido with no joy I would like to know what type of Company are you Fido Shame on you and on your Customer services1-888-236-3436 - 5 for a person1-888-481-34361 844 884-6141

My newly installed Fido internet is very slow

Hi Anyone else has the same issue? I installed the internet last week (150M). But it's very unstable, it shows over 120MB speed sometimes, and sometimes almost no speed. And the router is very hot. If this situation lasts, i have to change back to Be...

jz127323 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes