cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low Quality Internet Service in North York

Fixi
I'm a participant level 3

During the last 6 months (since Covid 19 shut down) I have chnaged my home internet modem 3 times!

The internet service is low quality with more than 10 distrubtion a day (yesss we lose internet connection for about 1 min). I have called customer service and their solution was to chnage the modem- I got the new modem this Friday and situation is now even worse than before.

I asked Tech Support what should I do ? and they refered me to buy a Mesh Network from Amazon (which is about 300-400). NO Fido, It is a small condo, and it doesnt need Mesh Network to oprate- I pay for 75 speed and all I get is just 1 mps. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Fixi

I'm sad to read you're having trouble with your home internet. Did the technical support confirm everything was okay frim their side?

Fixi

No They got my phone number, and said they will monitor the situation for 24hours but they did not get back to me yet. It's time that many of us are working form Home and among my colleuege the only one has issue is me (with Fido home internet). MY Fido LTE is much better than my Fido Home internet.
I appreciate if you can escalte the issue.

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

At this point, your best option would be to contact tech support again. You can reach them at 1-888-259-3436.