cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it true unlimited?

Annex
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

So is Fidos unlimited truly unlimited or do you get throttled after X amount or yelled at in general? I very rarely exceed 300GB/month with my current provider but then again I am considering Netflix next year which would bump up my usage noticeably.

***Edited to add label

3 REPLIES 3

FidoJessica
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Annex !

Thanks for reaching out Smiley It sure is! I love Netflix! Once you're ready, let us know and we'll gladly hook you up with the unlimited plan!

How does that sound ?

Grace9029893024
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello. I also just got Netflix and am planning on streaming from my phone to my chromecast as I have no wifi in my appartment. I would be using ALOT of data. I dont see a plan with unlimited on your site. The highest is 35gb. Do you have an unlimited plan?

Hello Grace,,

Welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, the post to which you replied was referring to Fido's Home Internet service, available in some Provinces. As far as I am aware, Fido does not offer any unlimited cellular data options. You should note that even with providers which do offer unlimited data options, their data speeds are often limited after a certain amount of usage. They would provide options to purchase additional high speed data access.

You should note that this forum is community-driven. If you included your phone number in your username, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM and request a change in username as such information is not advisable in a public forum. Once they verify some information, they will be able to access your account to make the change.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers