cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding : Unlimited Home Internet at $50/month1 with download speeds up to 30Mbps2 + 1 month free

PaulL2
I'm a participant level 3

Been trying to add this internet plan to my account for the past couple hours.  Getting an error msg after inputing all my info for step 2.  Been waiting on support now for a long time with no help as of yet.  Very frustrating when trying to add a service to my account.

5 REPLIES 5

FidoStephen
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @PaulL2 and welcome to the Community!

So sorry we couldn't get back to you sooner. Were you able to get this sorted out? Let me know Smiley

cutienelly
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi,

I have a quick question in regards to this plan. I see that this post is from a month ago, do we have a date on when this promotion was started? 

I recall having seen signs for it at a Fido booth around the middle of January. Just curious as to when the actual dates were. Thanks!

Hey cutienelly!

Welcome to the Community! 

This offer had launched on November 16th 2017.

PaulL2

Have not gotten it sorted yet.  trying again today. been sitting waiting on live chat now for about 20 minutes.

PaulL2

Finally got conected to a live support agent. He was able to do the full set up for adding internet to my account.  Once I got conected everything went smoothly and he was very helpful.

If anyone is interested I can update when my modem arrives and let anyone know how easy the install and set up go.