Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet billing not appearing in profile

Raptorsfan2
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello,

I added home internet in January. I'm already a Fido customer with my phone plan. I've received an email to pay my rent meter net bill. I search for it in my profile and there's nothing indicating any payments. Currently I'm paid up. I've checked my billing overview and thoroughly examined anothying that has to do with billing. So currently I can't make an internet payment, even if I wanted to. There's nothing to reflect the balance. There's no invoice. Only an "important email" I cannot reply to that tells me I have a balance. Please correct this on my profile or else I can't give you the money owed. 

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Raptorsfan2,

Welcome to the community!

Since you obtained Home Internet services fairly recently, are you sure your services are from Fido? As far as I am aware, Fido is no longer offering Home Internet services (see here  and here). In fact, customer who have had Home Internet services received notice about migrating those services to Rogers (for example, see here). Is it possible your Home Internet services are actually with Rogers?

You should note these forums are community-driven and are not intended as a venue for customer support. If your Home Internet services are indeed currently through Fido, you might need to contact customer service in order to add that account to your profile. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. On the other hand, if your Home Internet services are with Rogers, you would need to contact them for your billing information.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers