cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Dropping

Pjam
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

The quality of this Internet is LACKING to say the least. It constantly drops and causes every device to lose connection or buffer. Cannot watch videos at the same time as someone else. Just switched to Fido because i heard it would be promising and im very dissapointed with this service. 150 mbps.

What can you guys do to fix this? If nothing i will just have to change providers.

And yes i already tried pluggin it out and pluggin it back in. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoKenny

Hello @Pjam

Do you get the same result for the internet connection when connected no the 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi network?

You can also check our support page here to make sure all testing was done on your end.

If the problem persists, you can reach our technical support 24/7. You can find the ways to reach them on our contact page here.

SquareCube
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

@Pjam I have the same issue with the old and new router I got. The internet does not have a stable connection. If I leave my online game accounts on, they get disconnected. The problem stems from the modem hardware or Fido's internet connection. 

Hey @SquareCube,

That's definitely not the experience we aim for. Rest assured our goal is to provide you with reliable service and equipment when you purchase a Fido product. 

If you're still experiencing issues, we invite you to reach out to our home internet technical support team here so they can assist you. 

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.