Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to return my Home Internet Modem

Peppiemint
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi,

I'm about to cancel my services (no-contract) but just wondering the protocol to do so. My current billing is until the 10th of each month so if I cancel online... does it end today or will I have until the 10th to return the modem? I haven't found too many useful articles to help me understand this.

1 REPLY 1

FidoAllan

Hey @Peppiemint! Welcome to the Community. 

If you decide to return the equipment to a store, you'll have to do it within 5 days or else you'll be charged a $249.95 fee for unreturned equipment. 

If you select courier instead, you'll receive a return package in the next 24 to 48 hours (make sure to keep the tracking number to follow up on the progress of the returned equipment). It has to be returned within 10 days or the same fee applies.

The final bill will include your regular monthly charges and any prorated credits from the chosen deactivation date to the end of your billing cycle. If applicable, a revised bill will follow for any unpaid balances.

For assistance with the cancellation, you'll need to speak to a representative by clicking here. If you want us to send you a PM here on the Community instead. Let us know. Smiley