cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home internet

Saydee4
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Curious how we know if we can get service where we live for Fido home internet. Any suggestions?? If we can how is the wifi connection. Speeds. Etc. 

6 REPLIES 6

Phidokillsme
I'm a participant level 3

The most useless internet i've seen in my life.  Even worse than the dial up service we had back in the day.

Fido internet is a Rip off   My package is 75mbps  but download speed is consistently between 3 to 5 mbps.  Forget about the upload.

Have been trying customer service for the last 3 hours  .  But no response

Fido SUCKS

FidoThomas
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey Saydee4,

Welcome to the Community!

You'll find all the information you need here. Follow the link and you will see on the page the "Check Availability" radio button Smiley

You will also find the available plans on the page! Download speed up to 75 Mbps and upload up to 10 Mbps. The rental of the Modem/router is included in the price.

Feel free to contact us if you want to sign up!

Phidokillsme

is there a guaranteed speed. UPTO 75 mbps is very elusive to me

i have the 75 mbps Internet But even when hardwired the download speed fluctuates between 3 to 5 mbps

and as contacting tech support is concerned. One can probably meet GOD ,  but Fido’s tech support would still be a distant dream

Hello @Phidokillsme and welcome to the Community.

Can you give us more details of the conversation you had with our technical support concerning this?

Were you able to reach them at all?

Let me know. 

Phidokillsme

My dear friend

try calling Fido tech support. You will be resented with a call back option (where Fido is supposed to call you back). Sure enough they call back but call is bounced to sales or accounting or wireless tech support   And the never ending 10 minute wait begins again 

I have no sucking internet today 

you guys and your service sucks

Hey there @Phidokillsme, we have replied to your Private Message Smiley