Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home internet review/opinions?

tgidave
I'm a participant level 1

Hey there,

Just curious for those who have tried out Fido home internet! What are your opinions, experiences and reviews. How does it compare to other providers? Speeds? Consistency.. Etc!

Thanks!

***Edited to add Labels***

49 REPLIES 49

Nareshdhami
I'm a participant level 2
I had a chat with a live agent for the fourth time. He was again suggesting to transfer to supervisor. I spent another 40 mins to cancel the same internet service.
Fido is going to charge me an estimated 15-16$ fo the service i never used. This is a full proof of how fido's conducting it's business practices. 

Hey @Nareshdhami! That's not at all our intention and we want your account transactions with us to be as quick and efficient as possible.

Can you let us know if this was resolved? If it wasn't, let us know and we'll send you a private message here on the Community so we can look into things Smiley

akhila_naseer

and how much was the installation fees for the modem?

akhila_naseer

How many devices do you have connected to your wifi?

FidoSamantha
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey tgidave! 

Welcome to the Community Very_Happy 

Don't be shy people! Anyone @Community have something for @tgidave?

mskristytee

We’ve had Fido internet for about 4 months and I’m afraid it’s not great. My son complains that his connection drops while he’s gaming and I find we often have challenges connecting various devices. 
I really wish this had been successful but I think I’m going to be switching providers.

Hey @mskristytee!

That definitely should not be happening and we would hate to see you go because of this! 

Have you reached out to our technical support team so that they might be able to investigate what may be causing this?

You can reach our Internet Technical Support team through Live Chat, 24/7.

Fidler39

I like to watch the condensed NHL games on YouTube and I find it is blurry as a result of slow speed it tends to clear up now and then but happens more often then I would like.  However, I don't know if it is Fido or the internet itself.  Seem to happen with all providers though.  Of the 3 I've tried I would say 1 is Bell, 2 Roger's, and 3 Fido.  But price of service is better with Fido.