cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Internet Disconnection from Internet and Packet Loss

shelleyD
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

For about a month or 2 my Internet has been very annoying. The router will sometimes disconnect from the Internet and lose its connection. The wifi channels for the router will disappear and come back but show "Connected/No Internet". I pay good money for my service and receive up to 250-400mbps on speed tests when using 5G. There isn't much strain on the Internet as it is pretty much just me watching videos, gaming or watching stuff on my phone. Fido has sent technicians over and have changed the modem multiple times with no help. Turning it off and on again sometimes fixes the issue but it always comes back (Disconnecting from Internet and packet loss) I can tolerate the packet loss but can't stand losing Internet connection for up to 10 minutes at a time. PLEASE HELP! These are 3 screenshots of the error logs and other things. I'm not a huge Internet technician so I am hoping someone can attempt to help me. The model of the router is CODA-4582U running on newest firmware 2.0.10.36T6 . Screenshot (245).pngScreenshot (246).pngScreenshot (247).png

1 REPLY 1

FidoPhilippe

Hey @shelleyD! Welcome to the community. Smiley

Best advice I can give is to contact our technical support line and escalate it there. They have all the tools available to try and figure this out with you.

Anyone else in the community come accross this?