cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Escalation - frustrated with Modem issues

flameman235
I'm a participant level 2

Previously, the Fido internet was under my name. I had the white CODA. Then, my dad signed up because of the Black Friday promos. He got the black CGN. I cancelled my account and started using the new account. It turns out the CGN is worse than the CODA.

I tried to transfer the CODA to his account and return the CGN in store on Friday. I was not able to do so. I spent over an hour in store waiting. I also could not resume my old account with the CODA. 

I have waited on the phone for hours. I have waited in chat for hours only to get disconnected sometimes. I am very disappointed in Fido. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaira

Hey @flameman235,

I am sorry to learn that you are experiencing difficulties with your home internet services. We do not want that for you!

Can you tell us a little bit about what's going on with the new modem?

Also, have you had the chance to speak to our technical support team to troubleshoot? We would suggest reaching out to them first to see what could be done.

flameman235

Hi Saira, sure. So the new modem is nowhere as fast as what the old modem was, even though they're the SAME plan. I just want to keep the old CODA modem (on either my old, recently deactivated account or my dad's new account) and have it work. 

I have contacted multiple agents at this point, including technical team. This issue is still unresolved. 

Hello @flameman235,

What has been the progress with our tech support team up to now?