cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Disappointment over attempts to cancel service

jmichelw
I'm a participant level 1

Everytime I call Fido Customer Service, I have to wait for hours on the phone. Fido is trying to cut costs and barely has  any Customer Service now. This is going to fire back one day.

I'm not happy how Fido tries to trick customers. I received an email informing me that I have ordered a Home Internet when I did not. I actually called a week before trying to cancel or not renew my Home Internet because they increased the price. They did not do it but asked me to call back in a few days to do it. I don't understand the logic. It's so hard to reach a customer service representative on the phone and they want me to call back. As I am writing this, I'm still waiting for someone to pick up the call. I'm frustrated with Fido. If they insist on increasing the price, then I don't want a renewal. Just cancel my Home Internet and it will save me over $500 a year. I find it very dishonest to try to renew it at the new price.

Sad to see Fido customer service offer such poor service and try to deceive customers.

Michael

4 REPLIES 4

AhmedNasha2y

Same issue here, I have been trying to cancel my tablet service for couple of days. 
It is ridiculous that I have to call and wait for 2-3 hours to cancel the service. Never Fifo again.

FidoPhilippe

Hey @ jmichelw! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your difficulties reaching us to provide the service you needed. I sincerely apologise for that!

Were you able to get in touch with us since your post? If not, you can reach out to us on any of these channels for support.

frankcui24
I'm a participant level 2

issue resolved Smiley

frankcui24

same experience, get a very confusing wrong bill and very difficult to connect to customer service.