Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account cancellation issue

SallyH
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi,

I called Fido and cancelled my home internet on November 15 and have been waiting for the label to return the router for more than two weeks now. I was charged on November 14. I cannot tell if the account is cancelled on my account online and did not get any email confirmation about the cancellation either. The reason why I have to cancel is due to financial situation and I cannot afford to pay after my cancellation. I have tried calling customer service many times waiting on the phone more than 30 minutes and still cannot reach anyone. Please someone get back to me about this, thank you. @Fido 

2 REPLIES 2

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @SallyH

We apologize for the delay in sending you the shipping label to return the modem.

Just to confirm, have we processed the deactivation of your services or are they still active? 

If your services have been deactivated already, the good news is that you can follow these steps to print a return label to ship back the modem as quickly as possible.

Hope this helps!

Hello @SallyH , sorry to hear your situation. You will still have to speak with someone at Fido.ca to have your account resolved. May I suggest you reach out to fidosolutions on Twitter to discuss your account?  You will have to answer some security questions and then be able to converse with someone via direct messaging. I wish you a speedy outcome.