Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service review

astanley11
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi,

I signed up for fido home internet a month ago and while the wifi itself has been amazing with no issues the customer service has been terrible and extremely frustrating. I had initially signed up for the 150mbps plan at $42.50/mo but the next day I received my confirmation documents at a price of $50/mo. I had a live chat with someone to clear things up and I was told not to worry about it and that my bill would reflect $42.50/mo. When I received my bill it still was for $50/mo so once again I contacted someone and after a very long unproductive conversation, they "opened" a case for me and told me I would hear back in 2 business days. Of course I never heard back & now my payment is due at a higher price than what I agreed upon initially.

Tl;dr. Great wifi, terrible customer service

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @astanley11

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Thank you for the feedback, and sorry to hear that your ongoing situation is still unresolved.

As a side note, depending on the change to be made on your account, it can take 48 hours or be applied on your next cycle (when your next invoice is issued). Seeing as your request seems to be a change in the package we provided, it would most likely apply on your next billing cycle.

That being said, we would need to access your account to confirm the details. To get started, you can contact us on these channels and a Fido representative will help you confirm the changes and corrections to come.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!