Albert31
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Is the internet down I our area? 

2 REPLIES 2

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @Albert31,

Welcome to the Community!

Are you still having a hard time connecting to the internet?

Let us know!

MayBeeSunshine
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I've also been experiencing internet issues. The wifi signal is at its strongest level but my phone and tablet says it's not connected to the internet. 2 days × 2 times this week alone without internet. It has been going on & off daily since Mid January 2022. Fido technician said it's an area problem yet it's still NOT fixed?! I've used over half my phone data cause I don't have wi-fi internet. I'm disabled, mostly alone, and internet is my only outlet to the outside world! I've unplugged my modem and/or reset my modem numerous times without results. I know my modem works because when wifi returns, my internet is strong! I've heard rumors that Bell and Rogers are collaborating with Government in turning internet services off in many locations across Canada so we can't follow anything regarding the Truckers freedom convoy protest. I've never had problems like this since 2015/16 when Fido began providing an internet plan, 🤔 except in 2019 when squirrels ate thru the cable on my balcony!  This outage is different!