cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coverage area

Proac
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

I read Fido internet available in southern Ontario and Ottawa but when I put my address in the availability search window I'm getting a sorry service not available. I'm definitely in Southern Ontario so I'm curious can I get Fido internet? I'm in St Catharines if that helps. You don't get much more south in southern Ontario then here lol

***Edited to add labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

@Proac wrote:
I read Fido internet available in southern Ontario and Ottawa but when I put my address in the availability search window I'm getting a sorry service not available. I'm definitely in Southern Ontario so I'm curious can I get Fido internet? I'm in St Catharines if that helps. You don't get much more south in southern Ontario then here lol

Hello Proac,

Does Rogers provide cable services in St Catherines? I was under the impression that Rogers cable serviced London, KW, Toronto, Barrie, Ottawa, and only parts of Hamilton in southern Ontario (see here). Fido internet would only be available within the Rogers cable service areas.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @Proac! Let's check it out. Smiley Sometimes there are addresses that we need to spend a special request for to have the service.

I'll send you a PM!