cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant internet bill increase in 3months

1Light
I'm a participant level 3

I do not deserve to be treated this way. My last internet bill was increased to $53.87 and when i call the customer service line, they told me that the promo has expired because I was paying $35 or so . This month I saw $73 on my internet bill, how did it increase from $35 to $53 and now$73 in three months? I have called the customer service more than 10times and no one picked after long awaited times. Please I cannot pay $73 or i rather cancel the service. Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @1Light

Welcome to the Community! 

I totally understand how it can be a surprising situation to receive a bill that is higher than expected. Did you get a chance to download the PDF file of your invoice to review the details? 

You can also check out the different ways to reach out to us to look into this with you right from our Contact Page. If you prefer, we can send you a PM from here on the Community.

Let us know! 

1Light

20201109_214208.jpg

 

Hey @1Light,

Thanks for the screencap!

Did you get the chance to login on fido.ca and review the PDF file of the bill to see the details of the charges? 

1Light

20201111_071820.jpg

 The above are the details , again there's no new thing added is still same old stuff and even if there's one, don't I have the right to be notified before adding it to my bill? I still maintain that am not going to pay $73 For no reason and if you guys can't fix it please have me cancelled. 

Hey @1Light

For us to be able to closer review the details we would need to get access to the account with you. Did you get a chance to reach out to anyone through the contact page provided above?