Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I merge 2 accounts into one?

brian_khanal
I'm a participant level 2

Hi there, 

I have a mobile line for about an year, and with that I have an active mobile account (My Account). Last week, I purchased home internet, and now I got a first bill for home internet as well. Unfortunately, I can not view the home internet bill that requires login, and when I try login, it redirects to my mobile account. I can not open new fido 'My Account' with the email that I have used for mobile account. 

I need to set up single My Account for both - mobile line and home internet, so that I can manage, and make payment for both services at single log in. 

Thanks, 

4 REPLIES 4

brian_khanal

Thanks Alan, 

Yes, please, i want to get a PM from you to get it done. 

FidoAllan

Hey @brian_khanal!

This is definitely something we can help you with. You'll simply need to contact a representative. Smiley 

Let us know if you prefer to get a PM from us here. 

brian_khanal

Also, why your live chat system does not work? I was workig at the office and at the same time , wanted to chat live with fido customer rep. but chat window never opens up. i do not want to hang on long on phone call interruptig my work as well. 

A PM is coming your way very soon @brian_khanal.

As for Live Chat, I tested it on my side and it seems to work. Before using it again in the future, try to clear cache and cookies or try a different browser.