cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

As slow as a snail

Salimbj
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I am doing an internet speed test on daily basis that is provided by Fido, the internet that I have is "supposed" to be 75mbs but imagine ..... the average speed test result was between 1.4 mbs - 7 mbs!!

I noticed this only when I started working from home, this could have been from the beginning of Fido service with me.

I am claiming refund for all the months that I was paying Fido for this service, I even bought a new laptop thinking that it was my device hardware problem!!

2 REPLIES 2

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. I'm sorry to see you're experiencing these difficulties with your Fido Home Internet services. I would suggest reaching out to our Technical Support for home internet, they can be reached directly through live chat right from here

Eatlobster
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Similar here. The internet was at its full speed, 75 mbps, when I signed up last September. But it's cut by more than half to 25 mbps since early this month.

Update:

Requesting moderm restart on profile page boosts the speed back to 60 Mbps. Guess it's time to exchange the moderm hardware.