Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$150 Prepaid mastercard

allanlee00
I'm a participant level 2

Hello,

I signed up and activated the Fido internet with the $150 Prepad mastercard promotion around the christmas new year break.

The promotion is noted in my home internet service agreement with Fido

I have never received any links on how to get the prepaid mastercard.

I got emails evey month for billing, but no gift cards registration links or email.

After reading the forum, I searched my email box (main and spam) again and did not find anything from Fido regarding giftcard.

If applicable, please private message me.

I appreicate everyone help here. Smiley

Allan

5 REPLIES 5

BB112
I'm a participant level 3

Hey Allan, any update. These guys keep saying they'll looking into together, but I'm curious to know if you have actually recieved the card. 

allanlee00

Short answer: Not yet.

Long answer: Moderator has reach out to me with a private mesage to fill out a form to confirm personal information.  I just replied the PM, waiting for next steps.  I will let you and everyone know when we make more progress together.

BB112

I've been on a 4 month chase for this MasterCard (signed up dec 22, still haven't recieved). I just finished a 1.5hr phone convo with a Fido rep who has sent an email to a manager to look into it. This is my 5th call to Fido since I signed up on Dec 22 related to this MasterCard. They confirm my info, they tell me to check my spam folder but ultimately, they do nothing and you just keep waiting and waiting. I'm only telling you this in case this run-around happens to you, hopefully you can find some comfort knowing Fido has messed up with this MC program with other people as well.

Any way, keep us posted. Thanks.

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @BB112!

We want everyone to get their gift with purchase as quick as possible! We understand there have been some delays however both us and our vendors are working hard to ensure they're 100% fulfilled for everyone.

If an escalation was sent, we should have an update for you. I'll send you a PM so we can look into it. 

FidoSaira

Hey allanlee00,

Welcome to the Community!

I am sorry to learn that you have not yet received the email. I'll send you a PM shortly so we can look into it together. 😊