cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

$100 Gift card not recieved

fid0user19815
I'm a participant level 2

i took fido Home internet connection on November 9th from one of the fido store in Scarborough, while I took it, I was told that i am eligible for $100 gift card as part of the ongoing promo, however, it is going to be a month now, I have not received any info on it and contacting support is extremely impossible.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaira

Hey @fid0user19815

Welcome to the Community!

Which package did you sign up with?

To clarify, the gift card registration email will be sent only 6 weeks after your services are activated and installed & given no changes were made on the account in its first 30 days of activation.

Let us know. šŸ˜Š

fid0user19815

I have FIDO INTERNET 150 plan which took on Nov 9th and the sales girl who signed me up said that i am eligible for the $100 ongoing promo.

I have not received any communication so far on it which makes me worried if I have been made a fool or am I really going to get it?

Thank you for the details. You can be rest assured that it is a valid promotion. As I mentioned earlier, once your services are installed within 30 days of activation and no changes are made on the account, you will automatically receive an email to register for the gift card within 6 weeks.

Make sure to keep an eye on your spam folder too.

Should you not receive any email after 6 weeks, please send us a message here or contact us through these channels and we'd be happy to help!